FINE PRECISION SHEET METAL WORK
Chassis and Electronic Enclosures Specialist
Qualified Human Resources
We have experienced specialists at every stage of production
It is the result of more than 70 years of experience serving the most demanding customers
We are equipped with a Design office in order to provide you with the best advice on the technical aspects of your request
ISO 9001 Certification for 26 consecutive years, a constantly evolving quality system
Welcome to a High-Tech World!
Ask to visit our factories to discover the quality of our products and see the constant renewal of our production tool.
- Medical Equipment
- Shop Layout
Precision sheet metal is processed by laser cutting or stamping, shearing and bending, welding, riveting on high technology equipment. Used as cold rolled sheet, hot rolled sheet, galvanized sheet, copper, brass, copper, beryllium copper , aluminum, stainless steel.
Sheet metal processing step:
- according to part drawing (3D),
- enlarged in plan (2D),
- laser cut or stamping mold,
- CNC punching each bending part must be reversed
Surface treatment after treatment:
- powder coating,
High-tech production thanks to precision sheet metal work finds applications in automotive parts, robotics, drones, communication installations, medical devices, equipment for industrial automation.
Production means that meet your expectations
RENOULT, always at the cutting edge of technology, was one of the first to be equipped with a cutting laser machine in the early 1980s. We are constantly updating our production equipment in order to offer the best product quality.
Our business sectors:
Reducing costs: OUR/YOUR GOAL!
- Least Costly Solutions from Design to Product Realization
- Permanent Improvement managed by our Quality System
- Attentive listening to customer needs since 1948
- Permanent search for Productivity
- ISO 9001 Certification since 1993
- Flexibility that allows adapting to all load situations
Register for a tour of our facilities…
Small, medium or large series?
- Studies (based on specifications or from an existing product)
- Prototype production
- Integration of components
- Personalization of your products
- Assembly of complex sets